Do you want to lead our launch in Switzerland and make us the winning mobility sharing solution in the Swiss market with potential to grow your career as we expand?
Today, GoMore helps more than 2.6 million users share cars in Denmark, Sweden, Spain, and Finland, and we are making Switzerland our fifth market.
We are providing a platform for car owners to share their vehicles easily and safely with others in their neighbourhoods. This way we can reduce the number of cars on our street to decrease our climate footprint and the congestion in the cities.
You will be team member number one in our new Swiss business and be responsible for our launch as well as building the team as we progress. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer but also work closely with our Head of Customer Experience and Customer Care Manager in Denmark to incorporate our culture, brand, and way of working.
- Customers care: Handle all inbound and outbound contact from new and prospective users in the market
- Sales: Drive new users towards the platform based on email, SMS and phone campaigns and continuously prioritize and optimize campaigns
- Market understanding: Be the main driver of pushing our understanding of the customers needs from existing and prospective users in Switzerland
- Administration and management: Handle all tools, processes, and ad-hoc tasks related to running and growing the Swiss market
- Communication and marketing: Produce written content for newsletters, digital marketing as well as running local PR
- Manage local partners: Manage relationships with our insurance, leasing, keyless, and marketing partners in Switzerland
Primary Tasks before Launch (2-3 months)
- Translate our site: Prepare our site to the Swiss market and through that learn our product and how it works in detail
- Set up tools needed to launch: Set up systems, tools, and processes for the Swiss market
- Build marketing campaign: Build together with our marketing team a strong launch plan
- Relationship building: Get introduced to your new colleagues as well as main partners in Switzerland (Insurance and leasing partners you will be working closely with)
- Strong customer care skills and an innate wish to give the best possible customers care
- Ability to communicate clearly to users as well as internally to other teams
- Ability to take operational decisions based on analysis
- Ability to grow together with the business and increase in seniority as we grow the Swiss market, including team management
- Native German speaker
- French language skills are an advantage
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- At least a BA/BSc with excellent academic results
The position will be based in Copenhagen, but with the ambition of relocating the team to Switzerland within 12-18 months.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Thomas Lahrmann Christensen (CCO) at email@example.com.