GoMore is looking for a student developer who can help us in our mission to get more people to share cars and take better care of the planet.
The ideal candidate has some experience coding, but the most important thing is an eagerness and ability to learn. We are open to students studying computer science at the Bachelor or Master’s level at a Danish university.
You would help with various tasks on the product team
- Implementing improvements and bug fixing on the website (Vue.js or HTML/CSS)
- Building and improving tools for our Customer Care and Customer Experience teams in our admin set-up (Rails)
- Pulling data to help with commercial or product management decisions (SQL)
You will become part of a product team consisting of 7 other designers and developers plus our Chief Product Officer. You will work closely with our two other full-stack backend developers.
GoMore is headquartered in Copenhagen. Roughly half the team is based in Copenhagen and the rest work full-time remotely (in non-Covid times). This position can be based either in our Copenhagen office, remotely, or a mix of both. If remote, you must be located in Denmark, although speaking and writing Danish is not a requirement.
- Experience with Rails
- Experience with Clojure (the other language we use on the backend) or the JVM
- Experience with DevOps or AWS
- Experience as a GoMore user and interest in helping people share cars
- Experience in small start-up environments
- Experience working with remote teams
If you are interested in the position, please send an email with your CV and a link to some code you’re proud of to email@example.com. Please note, we are not interested in applications from students studying outside of Denmark or only in Denmark on exchange.