GoMore is a fast-growing online platform with the mission of helping people share cars. The company has a strong product supporting three business areas, ridesharing, peer-to-peer car rental and leasing, all focusing on the mission of promoting the sharing economy. This mission is backed by millions of users and solid investors. GoMore is expecting continued fast growth in the coming years and is looking for talents to be a part of this journey.
GoMore is seeking a creative Chief Communications Officer to lead the communication team and set the strategic agenda for GoMore within communication, branding, PR/PA and sustainability. The position is new in the GoMore organization, and it is being created to strengthen strategic management of the company in the next growth phase.
As CCO, you will report to the founder and CEO and be a part of the C-level management team consisting of 4 persons. You will be leading a team of communication enthusiasts articulating the vision and strategy to internal and external audiences.
The Communication team builds content that conveys the values, vision, impact and strategic direction of GoMore, and gives a face to the company. This role is a great opportunity to be exposed to the strategic decision making of a fast-growing scale-up and to articulate them to key stakeholders.
Your main mission will be to fully grasp GoMore´s positioning and strategy and form it into winning types of communication for various media and stakeholders (own platforms, medias, partners, public affairs, employer
branding etc.). By doing so, you will help build a consistent and engaging message about GoMore’s activities. You will be challenging the business and making sure that creative and value driven ideas and approaches are a part of the dialogue.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop and execute the communication strategy of GoMore
- Develop strategies and create story telling regarding product launch, new partnerships, marketing events and others to position GoMore
- Contribute to developing the right tone of voice in all communication
- Ensure that GoMore is contacted by medias on relevant themes such as sharing economy, electrification of cars, sustainability, CO 2 emissions, tech-development, and other issues
- Build up a strong network within relevant medias, politicians and other stakeholders
- Dialogue with agencies internationally
- Manage company response for crisis and emerging issues, working across GoMore to respond quickly and effectively and acting as spokesperson
- Ensure that GoMore is secured keynote speaking opportunities at key financial, sustainability and technology conferences across the region
- Position GoMore as a company and organization of values (employer branding)
- Advise GoMore’s marketing teams across markets on PR strategies
To unleash the full potential of GoMore you must combine your skills as Chief Communications Officer with a desire to have creative, abstract, philosophical and interesting dialogues.
- You can bring creativity, strong ambitions and abstract thinking into the decision room
- If you have corporate and/or start-up experiences
- You have worked with communications for +7 years and leading teams comes naturally to you
- You work well under pressure and are passionate about your work.
- You are flexible, ambitious, inquisitive, and energetic
- You take responsibility and lead from the front
- You define targets, direction, and vision in clear, understandable language
- People trust you and management teams respect you
- You probably have many ideas on how to make this job description more interesting and relevant
- You are fluent in both Danish and English
- You will be offered a high degree of influence and you will be expected to push the company forward and play an
important role in GoMore reaching its ambitious potential
The recruitment process is handled by the consulting company SORTH & CO. If you need additional information, please contact Partner Søren Kristiansen at email@example.com.
Note that we will reply an answer to the email address indicated by you. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.