Do you want to lead GoMore’s launch in Austria and make us the winning car sharing solution in the Austrian market with potential to grow you career as we expand?
Today, GoMore helps more than 2.7 million users share cars in Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Finland, and Switzerland. We’re making Austria our sixth market and we need you to spearhead our business.
We are providing a platform for car owners to share their vehicles easily and safely with people in their neighborhoods. This way we can reduce the number of cars on our street to improve our climate footprint and generate space in today’s highly congested cities.
You will be team member number one in our new Austrian business and be responsible for our launch as well as building the team as we progress. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer but also work closely with our Head of Operations and other team members across markets to incorporate our culture, brand, and way of working.
Primary tasks (over time you will get a team to help out as we grow)
- Customer care: Handle all inbound and outbound contact from new and prospective users in the market
- Sales: Drive new users towards the platform based on email, sms and phone campaigns and continuously prioritize and optimize campaigns
- Market understanding: Be the main driver of pushing our understanding of the customers needs from existing and prospective users in Austria
- Administration and management: Handle all tools, processes, and ad-hoc tasks related to running and growing the Austrian market
- Communication and marketing: Produce written content for newsletters, digital marketing as well as running local PR
- Manage local partners: Manage relationships with our insurance, leasing, keyless, and marketing partners in Austria
Primary tasks before launch (2-3 months)
- Translate our site: Prepare our site to the Austrian market and learn our product and how it works in detail (typically we recruit a professional translator that you will manage)
- Set up tools needed to launch: Set up systems, tools, and processes for the Austrian market
- Build marketing campaign: Build together with our marketing team a strong launch plan
- Relationship building: Get introduced to your new colleagues as well as main partners in Austria (Insurance and leasing partners you will be working closely with)
- Build partnerships: Build new partnerships with keyless installation workshop and local marketing providers
- Strong customer care skills and an innate wish to give the best possible customer care
- Ability to communicate clearly to users as well as internally to other teams
- Ability to take operational decisions based on analysis
- Ability to grow together with the business and increase in seniority as we grow the Austrian market, including team management
- Native German speaker
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- At least a BA/BSc with excellent academic results
The position will be based in Copenhagen, but with the ambition of relocating the team to Austria within approximately 12 months and set up a local office in Vienna.
If you’re interested in leading our Austrian launch, please send your CV to CCO, Thomas Lahrmann Christensen, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!